Well I had all the hopes to scan our sonogram pictures and put them on here but that didn't happen and before it gets to far along I wanted to write all this down.
So yes you guessed it the baby in my belly is a GIRL!!!!!!!!
Here is a little recap of our day at the doctor. We went in on August 2nd and as we walked in I told Adam I just hope the Dr. isn't in a delivery.. as I said that we walked into a completely empty waiting room. Insert anxiety and a nervous stomach. Adam said well at least we won't have to wait and I said yeah we will probably have to reschedule. It ended that the Dr. was there we just happened to be the first people in the office after lunch. My anxiety level decreased a little but I was actually more nervous than I thought I would be. Not so much because we would be finding out what we were having but just the overall health of the baby. I didn't care what the gender was I just wanted a healthy baby.
And well that is what we have Praise the Lord!!!! Our little girl is actually a head of schedule as far as growth.. I think she is impatient like her daddy and wants to come out! The doctor said everything looked great and that we were blessed with a healthy baby!!!!! She was very cooperative and we got a picture of her face and got to see her whole body.. and she made it very easy to tell she was a girl.. if you know what I mean!
As we left the Dr. I'm sure Adam and I looked like a deer in headlights. This pregnancy for the last 5 months I think has just been an idea to us.. but now it has become real. She is a she and our minds have been racing with all that her life is going to be. Part of me is scared.. knowing the difficulties of being a girl and how hard life is.. but I'm determined that her life will be different with less heartache! Adam on the other hand is planning a hunting trip so he can kill a large animal and have it mounted on our wall to scare off all potential boyfriends. Ha Ha. He is currently wanting to kill either a bear or a wolf... I will keep you posted with what he decides.
All in all we are both really thankful and excited for our healthy baby girl! We are in awe of this amazing gift we have been given! And I will answer this question now.. yes we have started talking about names and no we will not share until her arrival :).
Below are some pictures from Pinterest my new favorite obsession, enjoy all of the cuteness!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment