Sunday, August 28, 2011

Pregnancy Diaries- 23 weeks

Well I thought about just holding off until next week to do a post but I'm bored so here you go.



Gender
IT's A GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Maternity Clothes
Wearing them... but still have some normal shirts I can wear I just have to have a tank underneath everything is now too short !!!

Movement
She is a MOVER!!! She likes to be up when her daddy gets up in the mornings about 4am and doesn't really stop. She is still most active right after I eat and she can totally sense when I lay down to relax cause then she goes to town! It's really funny but I am really enjoying it. The coolest thing now is I can see her move... she is pretty quick so sometimes I just have to stare at my stomach but last night in the bathtub totally caught her kicking me ! It was really cool and very surreal.

What I Miss
I think what has been the hardest the past couple of weeks is my feet hurting. You take for granted how easy it is to get around when your not pregnant, the pain in my feet has really been hard for me... but taking it one day at a time and I'm actually getting use to it so that's good!

Cravings
No real cravings this week. I have started to eat more at home and have had more energy to make food so that has been nice and our wallet has enjoyed that as well!

Symptoms
My feet hurting I think is the main symptom this week. My legs have started to cramp/hurt which has been interesting. Laying down has been the cure all for these symptoms and I am so thankful I am able to have the freedom to do that.

Fears
I don't think I would call them fears but I am just really anxious for her to get here. I started to read this Baby 411 book that a sweet dear friend of our family sent me.. she is one of my "other mothers"... and well reading all about baby development and what it will be like has gotten me really excited! I am also anxious about getting the nursery started. Even though we will probably only be in Columbus for the first 3-4 months of her life we decided to go ahead and put her nursery together and I haven't started.. so a little anxious about that but also very excited!

Best Moment of the week
Definitely would be seeing her kick in my stomach oh and we decided on a name so calling her by her name and hearing Adam call her by name has been music to my ears!

No comments: