Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Changes in our Life....

Well here is my attempt to get back into blogging.. I am really determined to do weekly posts will see if I can do it! A couple of things going on in Casa Bayer.. First, Adam's application for the Navy. Most of you know but maybe a few don't about 2 years ago Adam started the application process to become a chaplain in the US Navy. Well there is ALOT that has gone on but we are nearing the end. He only has a handful of things that still need to happen but it all looks like a go. When we entered this process we said our goal was for him to be active duty by his 30th birthday and well.. I think it's going to happen. I don't really want to give to much details on here since this blog isn't private so I will keep you posted as much as I can. Please continue to pray that all of this will happen in the Lord's timing and Adam and I will continue to have patience and peace that only comes from Him!
Another update that most of you know but I will announce it again .. We are Having A BABY!!!! I'm due Dec. 21! Things have been going well.. I am 12 weeks pregnant today! So thankful to be starting my 3rd month.. So as for the first 11 weeks.. here is an update.
We found out we were pregnant I was 5 weeks. We went to our first doctor's appointment at 6 weeks and go to see the little tadpole.. that's what it looked like. I felt nauseous since I found out.. it pretty much put me on the couch. I know a lot of women have it a lot worse for I did so I am thankful.. but I am really glad it is over. I was sleeping well for the first couple of weeks but then started going to the bathroom ALL the time. The best part of these weeks was telling people we were pregnant. As for Adam and I we were really overwhelmed and in shock. It has been hard for me to process this is happening but it all has come about in God's perfect timing and I can completely see that it is the perfect time! Sorry I don't have any pictures from these weeks but for future posts there will be plenty of pics. Until next time!
Jen

No comments: