Tuesday, January 26, 2010

paint or not to paint that is the question...

Ok so I have to say that I am a little nervous to post these pictures because my house is a mess but I told my parents I would send emails and since I know my family are the only people who read this.. there is grace. Below are pictures of the current situations going on in our condo. We have finally decided we are painting this weekend..I have officially been put on a home decorating budget and I have over spent already by 2 months... ummm we have a problem Houston.
I will keep you posted on how decorating goes.. I am counting on my mother when she comes to town to help me... so if you are reading this get ready mom!



The living room


Eating area


yes I know it says fat but really it's suppose to say EAT


1/2 bath


upstairs bath


master bedroom

No comments: