Well this is the last entry of my travels.... WOO HOO! It has been over 2 months and has come to an end. I am back in Dallas and really happy! I remember when this city did not feel like home but when I got in my car this past Friday and started to drive on the busy highways it felt like home. What a blessing to feel at home and full of peace, some many times I take it for granted but I think these past months have made me realize to never take "Home" for granted. Here are some pictures of my last 2 trips. First is from Nashville, TN I went to eat at the Pancake Pantry which is this famous place to eat. I got their blueberry pancakes but they are in no comparison with Papa's. I also went to J. Alexander's which is an OH restuarant I love and saw Trent Lott there... pretty cool. Of course I did a little shopping and went to this really cool vintage store. All in all I LOVE Nashville and told Adam Bayer we could live there if we needed to :). My last trip was one of my favorite cities in the USA.... DENVER, CO!!! I can't express how much I love this city. The pictures do not do it justice. I drank about 3 liters of water everyday because of the altitude, yes I get really effected by it and I drank Caribou coffee like it was going out of style. :) I met some amazing people and got to see some old friends. It was a great way to end my 2 months of traveling!
Dessert at J. Alexander's it was amazing!.jpg)
.jpg)
The last 2 days I was in Denver it only got up into the 20's and it snowed about 3-5 inches... It was COLD!!!!
Although this isn't from my trip, this was taken in Atlanta, it just shows my love for Caribou!
No comments:
Post a Comment