Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Baptist Churches
So with my job I travel to A LOT of different churches in A LOT of different cities and although I think I am still processing alot of what I have been thru but I do know one thing. ALL BAPTIST churches smell the same. You think I'm kidding but it is true, they all have the same smell. Since I grew up in a Baptist church as soon as I walked in to my first baptist church 3 years ago it was like walking back into my childhood. Memories of Wednesday night dinners, GA meetings, and of course cutting my head open all came back to mind. Although I hate the smell I have found that it kind of makes me all warm inside and wishing I was a kid again. Life was easier back then and now I thank the Lord for those times that he brings my childhood back into my mind it makes life easier for a little bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment